Yoimiya is a pyrotechnician from Inazuma, and as you might expect, her abilities can be a little explosive. This 5-star Pyro user is an excellent main option for a bow-armed PCB.
Below you will find everything you need to know about its equipment, capabilities and resources that it will require for the upgrade.
- Normal attack – make up to 5 conservative bow shots.
- Charged Attack – Charge Level 1 – Fires a burning arrow that deals damage to Pyro. Charge Level 2 – Generates a maximum of 3 Kindling Arrows based on the time spent charging and releases them as part of this aimed shot. Kindling Arrows will stand against neighboring opponents and will damage Pyro when hit.
- Plunging Attack – shoots an arrow of arrows in the air before it falls and falls to the ground, causing damage to the AOE.
During this time, the arrows fired by Yoimiy’s Normal Blazing Arrows will increase their damage and transfer them to Pyra.
Yoimiya fires flaming missiles bursting in surprise, causing damage to AoE Pyro and marking the enemies of Aurous Blaze. Aurous Blaze will trigger explosions when hit by all Normal / Charged / Throwing attacks or Skill and Explosion Attacks by EACH party member. Enemies that are marked and defeated pass the mark to the remaining enemies in the vicinity.
- Blazing Match – when Yoimiya makes decorations, ornaments and garden furniture, he has a 100% chance of returning part of the material used.
- Tricks of the Trouble Maker – During Teika Fire-Dance, hits with Yoimiya’s normal attack increase the Pyro damage bonus by 2%. It takes 3 seconds and can be composed up to 10 times.
- Summer Scorch – Using Ryukin Saxifrage will cause close party members to gain 10% ATK for 15 seconds. In addition, an additional ATK bonus will be added based on the number of Trick of the Trouble Maker piles that Yoimija has when using this ability. Each stack increases the bonus by 1%.
|Agate Ryukin||The Aurous Blaze created by Ryukin Saxifrage takes another four seconds. In addition, if opponents affected by Aurous Blaze are defeated during its duration, Yoimiya’s Attack increases by 20 percent to 20 seconds.|
|Parade of fires||When Yoimiya’s Pyro Damage deals a critical hit, he gains an additional 25 percent Pyro Damage bonus for the next six seconds. This effect can be triggered when Yoimiya is not an active character.|
|Trickster’s Flare||Increases Teika Fire-Dance level by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.|
|Pyrotechnic professional||When Yoimiya owns Aurous Blaze triggers an explosion, Cooldown Teika Fire-Dance is reduced by one second.|
|Eve of the summer festival||Increases the Ryukin Saxifrage level by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.|
|Naganohara meteor shower||During Teika Fire-Dance, when Yoimiya’s Normal Attacks have a 40% chance of firing another Blazing Arrow, dealing 50 percent of its original damage. This damage considers damage by a Normal attack.|
Talent Rise Materials
|2||Teachings of Transcience x 3, Divining Scroll x 6||12500|
|3||Guide to Transcience x 2, Sealed Scroll x 3||17500|
|4||Transcience x 4 Guide, Sealed Scroll x 4||25 000|
|5||Transcience x 6 Guide, Sealed Scroll x 6||30000|
|6||Guide to Transcience x 9, Sealed Scroll x 9||37500|
|7||Philosophies of Transcience x 4, Forbidden Curse Scroll x 4, Dragon Lord’s Crown x 1||120000|
|8||Philosophies of Transcience x 6, Forbidden Curse Scroll x 6, Dragon Lord’s Crown x 1||260000|
|9||Philosophies of Transcience x 12, Forbidden Curse Scroll x 9, Dragon Lord’s Crown x 2||450000|
|10||Philosophies of Transcience x 16, Forbidden Curse Scroll x 12, Dragon Lord’s Crown x 2, Crown of Insight||700000|