In the first week of season 7 in Fortnite Chapter 2, players will have to place some rubber ducks for Bunker Jones. We really don’t know what he thinks they’re going to do, but it’s best not to ask him too many questions.
In this guide, we’ll show you where to place all the ducks in Retail Row, Pleasant Park and Believer Beach. This quest is worth 30,000 XP and is the last Legendary quest of the week.
Along the ledge between the house in the northwest corner of the city.
Near the stalls on the south side of the football field.
Next to a makeshift wooden sign near a gas station.
Below are the remaining weekly challenges:
- Accept the task from the payphone
- Collect different types of weapons
- Upgrade weapons on upgrade benches
- Search for chests in Steamy Stacks or Craggy Cliffs
- Cause damage with the pulse rifle
- Buy Shield Potion from Mending Machine
- Legendary Quest – Converse with Sunny, Abstract, Dreamflower, Riot or Bushranger (Step 1)
- Legendary Quest – Collect Stone from The Aftermath (step 2)
- Legendary Quest – Collect various IO Tech weapons (step 3)
- Legendary Quest – Communicate with Bunker Jonesy’s Conspiracy Plate (Step 4)
- Place rubber ducks in Retail Row, Pleasant Park and Believer Beach