When Farmer Steel left, Hayseed took over the farm and strengthened it against the aliens. He needs a supply of preppers to the farm to prepare properly, and the job is to deliver them. There are five different places to place Prepper Supplies.
To place prepper supplies, simply go to one of the spooky piles of crates and interact with them. This way you place the supplies and can move on to the next one.
As always, be careful when placing them, as it will take a second and you will not be able to react all the time if someone shoots at you, so make sure there are no other players around who could use it.
Prepper Supplies Location # 1
Located in front of the house.
Prepper Supplies Location # 2
It is located behind hay bales near a red tractor in a corn field.
Prepper Supplies Location # 3
It is located next to a fence near a gas station.
Prepper Supplies Location # 4
It is located near rocks and trees by the road to the back of the house.
Prepper Supplies Location # 5
It is located by the bridge that connects with the Corny Complex.
The rest of the 6th week challenges can be found below:
- Collect bars – (0/500) 30,000 XP
- Spent Stripes – (0/500) 30,000 XP
- Destroy equipment on hijackers – (0/3) 30,000 ZK
- Open chests or ammunition boxes in low gravity areas – (0/3) 30,000 ZK
- Deploy extraterrestrial nanites anywhere except Holly hatchery – (0/3) 30,000 ZK
- Destroy foreign curls – (0/5) 30,000 ZK
- Plant seedlings on Stumpy Ridge, Fork Knife Food Truck or FN Radio – (0/3) 30,000 XP
- Get Sloane orders from the payphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Place Prepper supplies on Hayseed’s Farm (0/1) – 45,000 XP
- Inflict damage on enemies on farms (0/25) – 30,000 ZK
- Use Inflate-A-Bull (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Place cow baits on farms (0/3) – 30,000 ZK
- Damage to the alien plate (0/25) – 30,000 ZK