One of the challenges in Week 6 of Season 7 in Fortnite Chapter 2 is to place cow baits on farms on the island. It would seem that alien visitors have enjoyed freedom with some herds, and farmers are hoping to confuse this problem with some fake cows.
To complete this challenge, players can complete either Corny Complex or Hayseed Farm right next to it. There they find the blue outlines of deceptive baits and can only communicate with them to place the baits. They only need to place three of them and they can complete this challenge on any farm, so it doesn’t matter which one you visit.
The rest of the 6th week challenges can be found below:
- Collect bars – (0/500) 30,000 XP
- Spent Stripes – (0/500) 30,000 XP
- Destroy equipment on hijackers – (0/3) 30,000 ZK
- Open chests or ammunition boxes in low gravity areas – (0/3) 30,000 ZK
- Deploy extraterrestrial nanites anywhere except Holly hatchery – (0/3) 30,000 ZK
- Destroy foreign curls – (0/5) 30,000 ZK
- Plant seedlings on Stumpy Ridge, Fork Knife Food Truck or FN Radio – (0/3) 30,000 XP
- Get Sloane orders from the payphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Place Prepper supplies on Hayseed’s Farm (0/1) – 45,000 XP
- Inflict damage on enemies on farms (0/25) – 30,000 ZK
- Use Inflate-A-Bull (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Place cow baits on farms (0/3) – 30,000 ZK
- Damage to the alien plate (0/25) – 30,000 ZK