One of the challenges in Season 7 of Fortnite Chapter 2 is interacting with the conspiracy plaque of Bunker Jonsey. Obviously, to complete this you will need to know where to find it. In this guide we will show you where to go.
Bunker Jonesy’s conspiracy plaque can be found in a wooden building on the south coast of the island. Almost directly south of Apres Ski you will find a large log cabin and inside the door on the left you will find a sign.
To complete the task, you only need to communicate with the game plan. Jonesy seems to be developing some theories about what the aliens are doing on the island and what their plan is. This kind of event is right in his alley, so we are sure that he is extremely happy that something so special has happened on the island.
Below are the remaining weekly challenges:
- Accept the task from the payphone
- Collect different types of weapons
- Upgrade weapons on upgrade benches
- Search for chests in Steamy Stacks or Craggy Cliffs
- Legendary Quest – Converse with Sunny, Abstract, Dreamflower, Riot or Bushranger (Step 1)
- Legendary Quest – Collect Stone from The Aftermath (step 2)
- Legendary Quest – Collect various IO Tech weapons (step 3)