One of the challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 2 is interacting with the deadfall in Weeping Woods. These can be found in multiple places and look like tree trunks with a special locking mechanism at the top.
All you have to do is track them down and communicate with them to complete the challenge. All places are marked on the map below. After completing the challenge, you will receive 45,000 ZK for your Battle Pass.
Dead Drop Rank # 1
The first dead drop can be found on a small wooden bridge northwest of the main hotel building. It’s just down the river from the bridge, next to a cluster of rocks.
Dead Drop Location # 2
It is located on the south side of the bridge that crosses the river in the north of Weeping Woods.
Dead Drop Location # 3
The final dead drop can be found on the north side of the bridge that crosses the river in the north of Weeping Woods.
The rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 2 challenges can be found below:
Epic Tasks Week 2
- Search for chests at the Corny Complex or Lazy Lake
- Explosive damage to opponent’s structures
- Collect sprays from warehouses at Dirty Docks or garages at Pleasant Park
- Destroy equipment on satellite stations
- Look for a graffiti-covered wall on Hydro 16 or near Catty Corner
- Visit different damn places in one match
- Enter the UFO
Legendary tasks 2nd week
- Interaction with a dead drop in Weeping Woods
- Get on the body scanner
- Chat with Rick Sanchez, Rook, Marigold, Maven, or Special Forces
- Cause damage to the IC with technological weapons
- Damage to the IC guard