One of the challenges in Season 6 of Fortnite Chapter 2 is to hunt a few boars. This can be achieved anywhere players can track down boars on the map. However, some places are much better than others, so in this guide we will show you two great places for a boar.
Players should only need to hunt a single boar for this challenge, so it won’t take long to complete, and it will be an easy 24,000 XP for their battle pass.
Players who are lucky can get to Colossal Crops at the beginning of the round. If they manage to grab a weapon under the sound of the area and get into a small paddock, they will find three boars on them.
To the east of Pleasant Park is a largely guaranteed boar, which many players don’t seem to know about, so it can be a great place to breed this particular animal.
The rest of the 8th week challenge can be found below:
- Get Intel for Wildlife from Bushranger, Tarana, Rex, Cluck or Grill Sergeant (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Hunt a Boar (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Spend 7 seconds within 7 meters of a fleeing chicken (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Get health in the storm (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Shockwave grenade yourself during a storm (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Storm survival phase (0/10) – 24,000 XP
- Build in the Storm (0/10) – 24000 XP
- Legendary quest – Catch fish (50, 100, 150, 200, 250) – 35,000 XP to 24,500 XP