One of the challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 5 is to eliminate the Trespassers. For anyone who asks what Trespassers are and where to find them, this guide will get you on the right track.
The perpetrators are, in fact, aliens flying UFOs that can be found flying around the island. At the beginning of each round in Season 7, you’ll notice that some of the named locations have purple names instead of white ones. This suggests that UFOs are patrolling there.
Go to one of these places and plunder, make sure you have good weapons to shoot down UFOs and then start working on them. You will have to be careful as they return fire. When one of the accidents occurs, go to the crash site and take out the alien Offender who was inside. They will have good shields and will be armed with an alien weapon, so be careful.
Below you will find the rest of the weekly epic and legendary challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 5:
- Destroy computer equipment on satellite stations or in the Corny complex – (0/3) 30,000 XP
- Damage to IC guards – (0/250) 30,000 ZK
- Eliminate intruders – (0/2) 30,000 ZK
- Cause damage to ICs or alien weapons – (0/500) 30,000 ZK
- Loot drops – (0/2) 30,000 XP
- Damage the plate with the pilot inside – (0/800) 30,000 ZK
- Open the IO chest on the satellite station or Corny Complex – (0/1) 30,000 ZK
- Get Sloane orders from the payphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Interaction with CB Radio (0/1) – 45,000 XP
- Place gift gifts in Holly Hatchery (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Apply extraterrestrial nanites (0/1) – 30,000 ZK
- Dance near Zyg and Choppy (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Get infected with an alien parasite and talk to Sunny (0/1) – 30,000 XP