One of the challenges in Week 5 of Season 7 of Fortnite Chapter 2 is destroying computer equipment at satellite stations or the Corny Complex. It turned out that it was time to start interfering in the IO’s efforts.
Seven satellite stations are located throughout the map, and Corny Complex is located northeast of the purple area in the center of the map called The Aftermath. When you go to any of these places and enter one of the buildings, it should reveal some computer equipment.
To destroy it, simply hit it with a harvesting tool until it is completely broken. To complete the challenge you will have to destroy three different pieces of equipment. The only thing you really have to watch out for here are the IO guards, who can be randomly deployed on different satellite stations.
The remaining challenges this week can be found below:
- Destroy computer equipment on satellite stations or in the Corny complex – (0/3) 30,000 XP
- Damage to IC guards – (0/250) 30,000 ZK
- Eliminate intruders – (0/2) 30,000 ZK
- Cause damage to ICs or alien weapons – (0/500) 30,000 ZK
- Loot drops – (0/2) 30,000 XP
- Damage the plate with the pilot inside – (0/800) 30,000 ZK
- Open the IO chest on the satellite station or Corny Complex – (0/1) 30,000 XP
- Get Sloane orders from the payphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Interaction with CB Radio (0/1) – 45,000 XP
- Place gift gifts in Holly Hatchery (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Apply extraterrestrial nanites (0/1) – 30,000 ZK
- Dance near Zyg and Choppy (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Get infected with an alien parasite and talk to Sunny (0/1) – 30,000 XP