One of the challenges in Week 6 of Season 7 of Fortnite Chapter 2 is to destroy the alien trees. Throughout the season, these tree aliens grew up all over the island and can be found in many places.
Holly’s hatchery is the easiest place to find them, as more and more trees grow in the ever-expanding low-gravity zones. In addition, players can visit purple areas on the map where parts of Spire have landed. Known as Aftermath, there will be lots of alien plants and trees.
Destroying them is easy because all you have to do is hit them with a harvesting tool, and they will drop wood like any other tree in the game.
Below are the remaining weekly challenges:
- Collect bars – (0/500) 30,000 XP
- Spent Stripes – (0/500) 30,000 XP
- Destroy equipment on hijackers – (0/3) 30,000 ZK
- Open chests or ammunition boxes in low gravity areas – (0/3) 30,000 ZK
- Deploy extraterrestrial nanites anywhere except Holly hatchery – (0/3) 30,000 ZK
- Destroy the alien trees – (0/5) 30,000 ZK
- Plant seedlings on Stumpy Ridge, Fork Knife Food Truck or FN Radio – (0/3) 30,000 XP
- Get Sloane orders from the payphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Place Prepper supplies on Hayseed’s Farm (0/1) – 45,000 XP
- Inflict damage on enemies on farms (0/25) – 30,000 ZK
- Use Inflate-A-Bull (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Place cow baits on farms (0/3) – 30,000 ZK
- Damage to the alien plate (0/25) – 30,000 ZK