One of the challenges at Fortnite in Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 3 is to find cat food. The places where they are located are Dirty Docks and Retail Row. When we tried Retail Row, they were tapped for us, so we went to Dirty Docks and completed the mission there.
All you need to do is collect two containers of cat food and two of them can be found in the central shipping container area of Dirty Docks, so even if the Retail Row is tapped for you, you can easily complete the task.
We don’t know what cat food is for. Maybe Meowscles or Kit is back in the game, or maybe it’s a reference to Alf that many Fortnite players will be too young to get there.
The rest of this week can be found below:
- Dance by the fire (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Fishing in fishing grounds (0/5) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Glide 20 meters while holding a chicken (0/20) – 30,000 ZK
- Finish in the top 10 (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Traveling between Porta-Potties – (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Use bolts and nuts (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Get Sloan’s orders from Pyaphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Chat with Sunny, Joey or Beach Brutus (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Place signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake (0/4) – 30,000 XP
- Place Boomboxes on Believer Beach (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Place the alien light communication device on the mountain tops (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Collect cat food (0/2) – 30,000 XP