The legendary task for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 10 is to spend time in the air using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades. Hop Floppers are a type of fish that can be caught in the game and provide players with little health along with a minute of low gravity.
This means that they will be able to jump much higher and almost float in the air. Getting a Hop Flopper is easy because there are different variants of all biomes in the game. Only one of the hop floppers requires a professional fishing rod to catch, while the rest can be caught with an ordinary fishing rod.
|Drift Hop Flopper||Anywhere|
|Coho Hop Flopper||Forest areas|
|Atlantic Hop Flopper||Mountain areas – you need a fishing rod|
|Chinhook flap||Swampy areas|
|Chum Hop Flopper||Coastal areas|
To handle this challenge quickly, it’s a good idea to find Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades and then head to the top of a mountain or high ramp. Eating a Hop Flopper and using Shockwave Grenade to shoot from the top of a ramp or mountain should get you quite a bit of time.
The rest of this week is a challenge below:
- Eliminate players while swimming (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Cause damage to players within 30 seconds of landing from a battle bus (0/150) – 24,000 ZK
- Get pickaxe elimination (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Build sand castles (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Cause damage by declining inventory drops (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Destroy enemy structures while driving a modified vehicle (0/10) – 24000 ZK
- Destroy sand castles (0/10) – 24,000 XP
- Legendary task – Time in the air using Hop Floppers and Shockwave grenades (100, 200, 300, 400, 500) – 35,000 XP to 24,500 XP