One of the challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 10 is to build some sand castles. To make this possible, players will need to know exactly where to go, but fortunately we have already traced the right places for you. There are two challenges related to the sand castle this week, so it seems that some of the characters in the game are obsessed with the beach.
All you have to do is visit these areas and interact with the ghostly outlines of the sand castles you find there so you can build them. Players only need to build a total of three sand castles in total, so a visit to one of the locations will be enough to complete the task.
The first set of sand castles can be found on the beach at Rainbow Rentals, just south of the Viking ship in Holly Hedges.
Three more haunted sand castles can be found on the beach right next to Dirty Docks.
The rest of the 10th week challenges can be found below:
- Eliminate players while swimming (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Cause damage to players within 30 seconds of landing from a battle bus (0/150) – 24,000 ZK
- Get pickaxe elimination (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Build sand castles (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Cause damage by declining inventory drops (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Destroy enemy structures while driving a modified vehicle (0/10) – 24000 ZK
- Destroy sand castles (0/10) – 24,000 XP
- Legendary task – Time in the air using Hop Floppers and Shockwave grenades (100, 200, 300, 400, 500) – 35,000 XP to 24,500 XP