One of the challenges at Fortnite this week is to activate a contradiction in his purchase from the character. While many players think the Rifts have been gone this season, they have actually turned into something you can buy from NPCs.
There are a number of NPCs on the map from which players can buy a Rift for 245 gold bars. When talking to a character, one of their radial options will be the Rift signal and will automatically teleport the player to the sky after purchase.
The characters who sell Rift are as follows:
- Taxi driver at Lazy Lake
- The rebirth of Raven southwest of Coral Castle
- Jonesy Castaway on an island northeast of Steamy Stacks
Then they can fall and slide freely as they wish and end up somewhere else on the map. It’s a good way to get through the area quickly or just avoid escaping if you’re trapped in a hard fight.
The rest of the 9th week challenge can be found below:
- Get Intel for Wildlife from Bushranger, Tarana, Rex, Cluck or Grill Sergeant (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Hunt a Boar (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Spend 7 seconds within 7 meters of a fleeing chicken (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Get health in the storm (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Shockwave grenade yourself during a storm (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Storm survival phase (0/10) – 24,000 XP
- Build in the Storm (0/10) – 24000 XP
- Legendary quest – Catch fish (50, 100, 150, 200, 250) – 35,000 XP to 24,500 XP