Genshin Impact has been a success of the miYoHo developer since its release in late 2020. Almost since the game was launched, players have been picked up by a new area called Inazuma, and it seems that the long wait for the Japanese-inspired area is now over.
Genshin Impact 2.0 will be launched on July 21, so players won’t have to wait long. It will be a massive update of this game, which will bring all the new content, characters, tasks, story content and more.
- A whole new area of Inazuma with different countries and cultures
- Huge number of stories with Archon’s quests, World’s quests and Side quests
- Three new playable characters Ayaka, Yoimiya and Sayu
- Cross-process between PS5, PS4, PC, Android and iOS
- Improved character shading
- Haptic Feedback support has been added to the PS5 version
- Other features of the Serenitea pot include a gadget for collecting seeds and growing in the fields in your realm
Inazuma promises to offer an interesting game because, unlike Mondstadt and Liyue, Inazuma is surrounded on all sides by the sea and consists of six main islands. Electro Archon and the new Electro class for Traveler will also be introduced in this area. This area will also include new domains, bosses and lots of new loot, weapons and resources to collect.