Relive the stories of Max Caufield and Chloe Price in Life is Strange: Remastered Collection, coming out later this year. Square Enix has announced a specific release date for the remake, which begins shortly after the release of Life is Strange: True Colors.
Date of publication
The Life is Strange: The Remastered Collection will arrive on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PC and Google Stadium on September 30, 2021.
Which games does it contain?
The Life is Strange: Remastered Collection will experience you again and again as the heart bothers Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the Storm. Let’s hope you’re ready for feelings.
How have the games been improved?
Square Enix introduced all the enhancements that Deck 13 Interactive implemented in the Last of Strange Remastered Collection. They contain
- Remade visuals.
- Improved character animations with full facial motion capture performance.
- Improved game puzzles that originally needed more work.
- Better lighting.
- Chloe clothing and a bonus episode of Farewell from Life is Strange: Before the Storm Deluxe Edition were included.
- PlayStation Store
- It will include a free dynamic theme for the PS4
- Each pre-order will feature a new costume for Chloe in Before the Storm called Zombie Crypt