Kuva Lich is a new enemy Warframe. Introduced with update 26, The Old Blood, Kuva Lich is an enemy that chases you and attacks the system. It’s hard to kill them, you’re the only Tenno who can kill you, you own a Kuva Lich, and you’ll need a new Parazon weapon.
How to find Kuva Lich
To find Kuva Lich, you must first kill Kuva Larvling. These can be found in every regular mission level 20+ Grineer in the Origin system. I was just running the Capture mission on Cassini until one appeared. This does not include lunges, cracks, tasks or special areas. You will also need to complete The War Within, as this is a prerequisite for content based on Kuva Lich.
Kuva Larvling will show you what weapon the Kuva Lich will be equipped with before you kill it, so if you’re not interested in that weapon, don’t kill Larvling and complete the mission as usual.
Kuva Larvling will appear in your mission during your game and will have a red waypoint on the screen. Just follow the waypoint, kill Larvaling and then your Kuva Lich will be created as revenge. You can then complete the mission as usual. When you complete the mission and are back on your ship, the Lich will begin talking to you. Your Lich is unique with its own name, statistics and weapons.
The most important thing before creating a new Kuva Lich is to think about which Warframe you want to use. The warframe that creates the Kuva Lich determines what elemental damage bonus the Kuva Lich weapon will have, and the type of maypole they will receive if it appears. Eventually, the Progenitor Warframe will dictate Lich’s abilities.
Below is a table with the Progenitor Warframe for each element. Prime Warframes generates the same elementary type for the Lich as a standard Warframe.
|Cold||Frost, Gara, Hildryn, Revenant, Titania, Trinity|
|Electricity||Banshee, Excalibur, Limbo, Nova, Valkyr, Volt|
|Heat||Chroma, Ember, Inaros, Nezha, Protea, Vauban, Wisp|
|Impact||Baruuk, Gauss, Grendel, Rhino, Sevagoth, Wukong, Zephyr|
|Toxin||Atlas, Ivara, Khora, Nekros, Nidus, Oberon, Saryn|
|Magnetic||Harrow, Hydroid, Lavos, Mag, Mesa, Xaku|
|Radiation||Ash, Equinox, Garuda, Loki, Mirage, Nyx, Octavia, Yareli|
How to fight Kuva Lich
In order to fight the Kuva Lich, you must pull them out. You do this by doing missions in the Nodes that are affected by the Lich and destroying their Thrals. Killing Thralls with Parazon will give you clues on the correct order of Requiem modes you need to kill your Lich. Your Lich will also have specific resistances and immunities that are unique to you.
You will know that the Lich is after you when the icon appears on the Navigation and Menu screens. An icon will appear next to the Nightwave button, allowing you to check details about your Lich, including the Lich level, Requiem Mod Attempts, and more.
Kuva’s influence will appear as a red cloud in your navigation. Launches a single target and clicks to see which nodes the cloud is spreading to. The nodes affected by Kuva Lich will have a remuneration tax. The Lich will steal parts of your prey! The good news is that once you kill the Lich, all the loot will return to you.
These nodes give you the ability to launch a standard node mission, a Kuva Lich version, or any active special version, such as Nightmares or Invasions.
How to kill Kuva Lich
Only one Kuva Lich can be after you at a time, so you must kill them immediately to get a new one. To kill Licha, you must use your new Parazon with Requiem modes. Requiem models form a kind of puzzle and must be in the right order to deliver a deadly blow. Your unit can weaken the Lich, but only you can kill it.
To find a combination, you have to kill Lich’s Thralls. To do this, play special missions on nodes where the Lich has an effect. Thralls appears while playing. Fight them as usual, then when they fall with the red symbol above them, run out and communicate with them to deliver the Final Mercy Finisher. This will give you a Murmur Requiem. You must kill the Thralls and clear the knots to move on to find out which Requiem Mod combination will be fatal for your Lich. Thralls seems to be quite quiet; I had 9 of them in one extermination mission.
As Requiem Murmurs accumulates, he reveals one of the Requiem Mods that you must kill your Lich. You will have to figure out the order so you can either wait until you know all three, or you can make a trial and error until your Kuva Lich arrives on your missions. Unsuccessful attempts to kill Lich will result in laughter and leaving the mission. It will also advance and intensify. Another aspect to consider is that as the Lich grows, it will get harder and harder to kill.
When you finally find the right combination of modes, you will have two options. You can kill Kuva Lich or choose to convert it. Killing it will bring you a Kuva weapon, while transforming it will turn it to your side and may appear in battles next to you. This choice will be made after walking through the three sections of the Kuva Lich Health Bar and each time striking Parazon.
Weapons Kuva Lich
These weapons are carried by your Lich and can be obtained by killing them. Weapons have their own statistics and variations, depending on your particular Lich.
- Picture of Karak: Own scary Kuvy Lich weapon. It has a higher charging speed, lower recoil and higher accuracy than a standard Karak rifle.
- Picture of Quartakk: Unlike the standard Quartak, this Kuva Lich variant fires automatically from the hip and charges faster while maintaining its distinctive feature: destructive targets with four simultaneous shots.
- Picture of Ogris: Own scary Kuvy Lich weapon. Unlike the basic version, the Kuva Ogris fires semi-automatically fired rounds from a smaller clip, causing more damage to the shot.
- Kuva Kohm: The Kuva Kohm variant has a higher rate of fire than the original. With each shot in quick succession, Kuva Kohm loosens another bolt and becomes more deadly.
- When Tonkor: This grenade launcher with the Lich variant throws and destroys with an increased charging speed.
- Kuva Drakgoon: Flak cannon Kuva Drakgoon sends volleys of intensely hot shrapnel around the room, which do not slow down. Larger clip size and reload speed. Can be shot in wide or concentrated doses.
- Ava Twin Stubba: Fast-firing pain with a double fist with these variants of the Grineer submachine gun with double controls. Higher shooting speed and clip capacity.
- Kuva fortune teller: This variant of the pistol has a higher rate of fire and magazine capacity. Excellent zoom options and in addition the bullets have a small corrosive dose.
- Picture of Kraken: A custom variant that fires three quick shots with a single press of the trigger or alt-fire can fire the rest of the clip. Higher rate of fire, magazine capacity and charging speed.
- Kuva Brakk: This semi-automatic hand cannon with the Lich variant brings a lot of punch in a small package. Higher rate of fire, magazine capacity and charging speed.
- Kuva Chakkhurr – Rifle with flintlock with high damage, which will cause further damage to projectiles in the head!
- Picture Shieldeg – Massive hammer for breaking !!
- Picture Ayanga – Arch-Gun, which can be turned into a heavy weapon using a gravimag.
- Picture Hind – This powerful Grineer rifle has been retrofitted to add semi-automatic and automatic firing modes.
- Kuva Nukor – Highly optimized Nukor, which allows the microwave field of the weapon to hit up to four other targets.
- Picture of Bramma – This Grineer bow brings revenge in the form of arrows with the tips of bombs that can be detonated in the air or on impact.