Fatshark will launch the Winds of Magic expansion on Vermintide 2 on August 13.
The Winds of Magic expansion will introduce a brand new enemy, beasts, in addition to a brand new sport mode, weapons and leaderboards, as we informed you earlier.
You can even anticipate extra challenges, a brand new metropolis, an elevated stage and extra. An entire listing of Fatshark options is beneath.
- New Enemy Faction: Beastmen – Like grotesque hybrids of people and animals, beasts have the intelligence of man and the crafty of wild animals. These savage warriors willingly settle for Chaos and present no compassion or the Aristocracy. These youngsters of chaos with a basic malice for order and purpose need to finish the world with a bloody bloodbath.
- New larger issue – Cataclysm is again, now even tougher.
- Elevated ceiling stage – Increased from stage 30 to stage 35 and with new abilities that match.
- New progressive system – All new and standalone progressive Winds of Magic methods together with Weave Forged variations of every kind of weapons.
5 new weapons – one for every hero
- Kerillian has a defend and a spear.
- Sienna can swing a flame by a flame.
- Bardin has a brand new set of throwing axes.
- Saltzpyre now has a billhook.
- Kruber can use a heavy spear.
- New Adventure Level: Dark Omens – Fight highly effective and highly effective beasts along with your mates in a difficult new stage.
- New sport mode: Winds of Magic – Bring your mates and attempt to meet a brand new set of challenges with rising issue within the ties of the eight Winds of Magic.
The winds of magic are fashioned by varied “bonds” and will probably be a mix of:
- Map: A chunk of an present journey map.
- Wind: Various Winds of Magic have an effect on and modify the map.
- Objective: Each map could have a particular objective for its gamers.
- Final: If the objective is met, gamers will face the final problem.
- Difficulty: As gamers progress, the problem will improve.
You can even register Vermintide 2 Versus beta here. The beta model is to attempt the upcoming PvP mode of this sport.