A significant content update is now obtainable for Warhammer: Vermintide 2.
Today’s first content update for Vermintide 2 is free and comes with every day challenges, duties and now there’s entry to the Modded Realm.
This update additionally consists of greater than 100 new cosmetics, corresponding to skins, hats, portrait frames, bug fixes, and extra.
Players who wish to entry the modes can see what it has to supply via the Vermintide 2 Steam Workshop. From right here, gamers can obtain mods that will probably be performed in Modded Realm games.
Vermintide 2 gamers can swap between the official realm and the modified realm through the sport launcher.
According to Fatshark, Modded Realm has “no blocked access to modes and custom content.” The studio has seen, however the mods won’t be able to drop new drops, allow challenges / duties to be accomplished, or present gamers with expertise factors.
You can discover extra details about Modded Realm, creating mods and future mods through developers’ blog on the official website.
The challenges added by today’s update will be accessed within the fort via a e book on the desk subsequent to Lohner’s. There are every day duties and challenges with completely different ranges of issue. Each participant rewards skins, loot chests, hats and portrait frames.
In most instances, gamers will “start fresh” with Okri’s challenges, whether or not they’re a veteran or a newcomer.
As for the brand new cosmetics, extra hats are being added to the Commendation Chests for all heroes and careers. All hats and veterans’ objects in Commendation Chests and loot chests with Champion and Legend difficulties have an elevated decline.
Cosmetic hats will fall out of Commendation Chests for the particular hero you’ve gotten chosen, and there’s no want to fret about duplicates. There can also be a small probability that the Commendation Chest will drop the veteran’s merchandise.
Update notes for today’s Vermintide 2 update are beneath.
Vermintide 2 – Patch Notes
Fixes and enhancements
- Extracting illusions not prices scrap. Applying illusions now prices 10 scrap. Since the earlier price of extracting illusions prices 20 scrap, every participant will probably be refunded 20 scrap for an phantasm in stock after logging in. (We’re at present investigating why this did not work, and we’re working to make the refund work quickly)
- Added a brand new craft recipe – Convert Dust. You will be capable of transfer the mud to a decrease degree. Ten blue mud for ten inexperienced mud or ten orange mud for ten blue mud.
- Confirmation delays throughout creation and rescue have been drastically lowered.
- Several veterans lack distinctive textures with glowing runes. We’re working to verify all veteran objects look nice. In this model, Swiftbows veterans “Edrael’s Will” and “Spite-Tongue” now have their appropriate working textures.
- We’ve mounted some points with our present line of beauty hats to make them match higher.
- Fixed a difficulty with the Ranger Veteran Bardin “Last Stand” expertise that prompted the buff for use every time a clip was emptied, as a substitute of when it was fully free of ammunition.
- Fixed a difficulty with Battle Wizard Sienna’s “World Aflame” expertise, the place efficiency enhancements weren’t utilized appropriately when enjoying as a shopper.
- Fixed a difficulty with Captain Saltzpyre’s expertise “Necessary Resources” for the witch hunter, the place the efficiency increase didn’t work correctly when enjoying as a shopper when he not had ammunition.
- Fixed a difficulty with Zealot Saltzpyre’s “Holy Crusade” expertise, the place the essential strike drive was not correctly utilized when enjoying for a shopper.
- Fixed a difficulty with Shade Kerillian’s “Bloodfletcher” expertise, the place ammunition was not correctly awarded on backstabs.
- Fixed probably the most common crash in 1.1
- Fixed LOD with new mysterious skulls in Keep