Bangalore skins were nicely hit or missed throughout the Apex Legends release. But just because the skin is notorious for having a “I want to talk to a manager” hairstyle doesn’t mean it’s not hard to get your hands on. Bangalore has also had its share of amazing skins and some of them are listed here, but this is a rarity. Here are the rarest skins of Bangalore in Apex Legends.
When it comes to the skins of events for Bangalore, which are the rarest, it has everything to do with time or integration. While Outland Warrior and Nerves of Steel are rare because they come from older events, Soldado de la Muerte is rare due to the high price of its package.
- Outland Warrior (Legendary Hunt)
- Soldier of the Death (Fight or Fright 2020)
- Killing Machine
- Nerves of steel (iron crown)
Battle Pass exclusive
While not every Battle Pass skin for Bangalore has been popular with fans, that doesn’t mean that skins are as rare as other exclusive Battle Pass skins. However, her best looking one is definitely Radical Action from Battle Pass from season 8.
- Victory Lap (Season 6: Reinforced, Level 1)
- Radical Action (Season 8: Mayhem, level 25)
- Sky Marshall (Season 5: Fortune’s Favor, Level 50)
Bangalore has some of the best exclusive deals in the game. Her Cherry Bomb outfit is the right balance between cute and tidy, and Full Metal Jacket and Mint Condition look like they’re straight from an action movie.
- Killer B (requires Apex Overdrive)
- All-metal jacket (requires Spacewalker)
- Cherry Bomb (requires Enforcer)
- Mint Condition (requires Enforcer)
Related: The rarest Lifeline skins in Apex Legends
Honorable Mention: Crimson Queen (2020 anniversary)