Addressing damage to enemies on Fortnite farms can sound like a daunting task, and you’re right. In general, any task that requires other players to be in a certain area can be annoying because it is impossible to know if many players will even visit the farm during your match.
The good news is that with IO Guards, there is a very easy way to complete this task. Players who visit the Corny complex in the northeast quadrant of the map will find that the secret base is full of IO guards and their damage will count as damage to opponents.
All you have to do is fall into the area and plunder, then head to the main gray house. There will be several IO guards that you can remove, and then you can head to the warehouse in the right back of the house, jump into the port-potty, then travel down to the secret bunker and find another. It won’t take long to complete this challenge, but watch out for Dr. Sloan, who can be a fierce enemy.
The remaining challenges this week can be found below:
- Collect bars – (0/500) 30,000 XP
- Spent Stripes – (0/500) 30,000 XP
- Destroy equipment on hijackers – (0/3) 30,000 ZK
- Open chests or ammunition boxes in low gravity areas – (0/3) 30,000 ZK
- Deploy extraterrestrial nanites anywhere except Holly hatchery – (0/3) 30,000 ZK
- Destroy foreign curls – (0/5) 30,000 ZK
- Plant seedlings on Stumpy Ridge, Fork Knife Food Truck or FN Radio – (0/3) 30,000 XP
- Get Sloane orders from the payphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Place Prepper supplies on Hayseed’s Farm (0/1) – 45,000 XP
- Inflict damage on enemies on farms (0/25) – 30,000 ZK
- Use Inflate-A-Bull (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Place cow baits on farms (0/3) – 30,000 ZK
- Damage to the alien plate (0/25) – 30,000 ZK