Numerous Squarespace users have reported encountering the error Something went wrong. The conditions by which this error happens are extraordinarily diverse, together with logging in to the administrator account, altering pages, and even including info to the location’s fields.
Because it seems in such totally different conditions, and since the error code shouldn’t be particular, this can be very tough to fix.
Although the builders at Squarespace haven’t but launched an official answer to this situation, there are some troubleshooting strategies obtainable so that you can strive.
In this text, we’ll discover extra potential options that may clear up this drawback.
How can I fix Something went wrong on Squarespace?
1. Check the antivirus software on your PC
Note: These steps will fluctuate relying on the third-party antivirus software you might be utilizing on your PC (we use BitDefender for this instance).
- Double click on the antivirus icon you discover close to the Windows clock to open it.
- Get entry to Protection panel.
- Inside Settings tab -> click on on Whitelist.
- Inside the not too long ago opened window -> click on Add -> copy the hyperlink to Squarespace.com and add it to the record.
- Click Save and close the window.
- Check if the issue persists.
Disable all put in extensions out of your browser
- click on on 3 dots button discovered on the high proper of the browser window.
- Hold the mouse over More tools option -> choose Extensions.
- Inside Extensions window -> flip off all buttons to disable every add-on.
- Restart your browser -> entry Squarespace once more and check if the issue is resolved.
- click on on 3 stripe button -> choose Additions -> Extensions or themes.
- Click Disable for every of the additions within the record.
- Restart the browser and check if the issue is resolved.
Use CCleaner to clear your browser’s cache and cookies
- Open CCleaner or Download it on your PC.
- Select Custom Clean option from the menu on the correct.
- Check each Windows and functions tabs -> check the containers subsequent to it Internet cache and Cookies for every of the browsers you have got had issues with.
- Click Analyze and wait till the method is full.
- Check the record, and if all the pieces seems good -> click on Run wash.
In this text, we explored a few of the finest methods to cope with this Something went wrong error on Squarespace.
Feel free to tell us if this information helped you, utilizing the feedback part below.