Along your way with the Hound Wolf Squad, Resident Evil Village there will be a dramatic climax against an enemy who is much stronger than you: Miranda’s mother.
When you first regain control of Ethan, simply go ahead and watch the movie scenes unfold.
When you regain full control, you will have the opportunity to prepare to fight an old friend, the Duke.
First take the supplies from the box on the left, then buy anything and everything you need from The Duke. You should have a lot of Lei, especially with extra items that you have collected like Chris.
When you’re done, continue to the ceremony site the only way forward – defeat the ghouls as they spit out.
Resident Evil Village Mother Miranda Boss Fight
To confront Miranda’s mother and save Rose, stretch the roots at the end of the path.
Miranda’s mother cycles through various attack patterns that are taken from previous bosses during the game, with a few surprises of her own.
Miranda’s control over form allows her to copy and imitate others and makes full use of these abilities.
First turn around and sprint from Miranda’s extensive attacks – reminiscent of how Lady Dimitrescu chased you in the castle – and then, after a few runs, face her and shoot her.
During this pattern, it can conjure a moldy wave that you must trigger to avoid it.
Then, as they conjure the moldy walls in the middle of the arena, run after them to take refuge from the impending fire attack. Just like when Moreau spat acid into the air.
Then, when her legs grow up, turn around again and sprint from your lunges, still aiming the shotgun at her body. But when he jumps high in the air, run under the arch of your blow to avoid, as you did with Urias.
Then she will fly in the air, where you will have to shoot her again. When they conjure moldy balls, shoot them to disperse them, otherwise they will burn a constant stream of damage that is difficult to avoid.
After you blew up the ball, it fell down. Sprint on both sides to prevent this.
Eventually, she conjures a large moldy ball – shoot it again to fire it.
When the arena darkens, pull out a shotgun or magnum. Here you have to be fast and shoot her as soon as she appears out of the fog.
Immediately after dark, she seems to always carry out a fire attack where you are hiding behind a wall, so be prepared to sprint behind one.
These are all formulas she has, and the cycle will repeat until you do enough damage to beat her. So learn to pattern as much as possible and persevere.
When you record enough hits, the scene will play where you have to attack when prompted.
Do it, watch the rest of the scene unfold, and think of the wonderful horrors you faced in Resident Evil Village. Congratulations!
- Instructions Resident Evil Village Part 1 – To the village, Louis’s house and castle
- Resident Evil Village Prioress Door
- Resident Evil Village Part 3 – Hall of War, Dungeon, Bela Dimitrescu First Daughter Boss
- Statues of Resident Evil Village of Ablution
- Resident Evil Village Part 5 – wine cellar, terrace and courtyard
- Resident Evil Village piano puzzle
- Resident Evil Village Part 7 – Library The Second Daughter of Boss Fight
- Resident Evil Village 5 bells in the studio
- Resident Evil Village Part 9 – Map of treasures, roofs and the fight of the third daughter
- Resident Evil Village Lady Dimitrescu Boss Fight
- Resident Evil Village Part 11 – House with a red chimney
- Resident Evil Village Beneviento dollhouse Beneviento’s Treasure, door code, Music Box Puzzle solution
- Resident Evil Village Part 13 of Moreau Boss, Sluice Gate puzzle and key ship location
- Resident Evil Village Part 14 | No Puzzle, Otto’s Mill, Stronghold and Urias Boss Fight
- Resident Evil Village Part 15 | Heisenberg Factory and Boss Fight
- Resident Evil Village Part 16 | Chris Redfield is wanted
- Resident Evil Village Part 17 Mother Miranda Final Boss