If Resident Evil Village so far it has been a struggle for teeth and nails to survive, and then for the help of a trained agent, Chris Redfield, will settle soon.
When you regain control after the previous boss fight and subsequent cutscene, all you have to do is go ahead and get acquainted with the new equipment.
Resident Evil Village Chris Redfield
Next, open the edge of the cliff to the right. In this next section, you don’t have to worry about maintaining ammunition and supplies. You will receive many more on a regular basis, so you are free to use your powerful arsenal.
As you descend toward the village, remove the lycs as they approach the path, and then climb the crumbling walls into Luis’ house.
Grab supplies from the box, walk around the flares and open the gate.
Fight your way down the eel through the large animals and then the bear to the left across the village.
Look left for some more supplies left in the workshop, then fall around the well into and through the house.
Go right, then right again, back to the castle.
When you reach the tractor, prepare a grenade grenade ready to plunge into the gang of armored lycan that appears, and then send a second wave that rushes you.
There are even more lycans you have to defeat as you push around the corner towards the Maiden of War statue. Then mark the destination as a prompt.
Then you will have to fight against a huge number of attacking lycans, both armored and regular, in organized waves. If you need more ammunition or grenades at any given time, there’s more through the blue gate next to the Maiden of War statue.
Almost immediately, two huge piles fall, which you can disperse with fragile grenades and then clean with a machine gun.
When they are down, hit the same place with the marker again and tie yourself to other waves.
First, deal with armored lycans, but use all your weapons, otherwise you will be flooded during recharging.
Place your marker a third time and then jump into the waiting hole.
Green flares have additional reserves, which then fall into the underground caves below.
In this next area, you will have to fight the big man again, Urias. When he jumps into the air, sprint under it to avoid it when he hits behind you. Alternatively, you can also spin it with grenades.
Hold on as long as possible, shoot a hole in the back where possible to slow it down. Eventually, you will be prompted to launch an air strike with a mark on it.
To do this successfully, I found it easiest to run counterclockwise on the outside of the arena, shoot his back when appropriate, and, after recovering from attack animations, trigger air raids.
He died after two blows on me and threw away a huge crystalline mace.
Go deeper into the caves and get closer to Megamycete.
Now climb the stairs and stand at Miranda’s ceremony site and walk through her lab like you. There are a lot of traditions you can spend on the characters you fought up to this point, so don’t feel
When you’re done, break the lock on the gate on the other side of the lab – and so the last part begins!
- Instructions Resident Evil Village Part 1 – To the village, Louis’s house and castle
- Resident Evil Village Prioress Door
- Resident Evil Village Part 3 – Hall of War, Dungeon, Bela Dimitrescu First Daughter Boss
- Statues of Resident Evil Village of Ablution
- Resident Evil Village Part 5 – wine cellar, terrace and courtyard
- Resident Evil Village piano puzzle
- Resident Evil Village Part 7 – Library The Second Daughter of Boss Fight
- Resident Evil Village 5 bells in the studio
- Resident Evil Village Part 9 – Map of treasures, roofs and the fight of the third daughter
- Resident Evil Village Lady Dimitrescu Boss Fight
- Resident Evil Village Part 11 – House with a red chimney
- Resident Evil Village Beneviento dollhouse Beneviento’s Treasure, door code, Music Box Puzzle solution
- Resident Evil Village Part 13 of Moreau Boss, Sluice Gate puzzle and key ship location
- Resident Evil Village Part 14 | No Puzzle, Otto’s Mill, Stronghold and Urias Boss Fight
- Resident Evil Village Part 15 | Heisenberg Factory and Boss Fight
- Resident Evil Village Part 16 | Chris Redfield is wanted
- Resident Evil Village Part 17 Mother Miranda Final Boss