At the bottom of the cemetery well in Resident Evil Villageyou will find an unusual piece of jewelry that lacks the most important pieces: Necklace with two holes.
Despite the relatively early collection of the Two-Hole Necklace, it will sit in your pocket for a long time.
To complete the necklace, you must find a regular and large ruby blood ruby during your adventure.
This makes it Dimitrescu’s Necklace, where it can then be sold on the Duke’s carriage for a huge amount of Lei.
Here’s what you need to do to fix your necklace.
Village Resident Evil | Necklace with two holes
First, you obviously have to pull a necklace with two holes from a well in the village cemetery.
This happens at the Well Wheel, which you will find at the southern end of the village, through the Iron Insignia gate next to the house you visited at the beginning of the game, where the man gave you a knife and a pistol.
You know the place from the street from a modern work of art with all the severed goat’s heads swinging from the branches of trees.
Big Pigeon Blood Ruby
Once the necklace is in your possession, you will find a large pigeon blood ruby in another well.
After completing the Moreau section and gaining a handle, you can return to the drawbridge on the Lonely Road between the duke’s carriage and the ceremonial site.
Go down the bridge, then get on the boat and go forward with it.
At the next pier, turn left and lower the second bridge that stands in your way.
On the other side you will see the house you passed when you first left the castle. There is a well in the backyard that reveals a secret ladder.
Climb up to the right at the bottom, and then press the upper left and middle center buttons on the console.
Now go to the other side and push the cart out of the way.
You can now push the second cart down onto the platform and use it to climb across and over the locked gate.
The reward is a large ruby bloody ruby.
Regular Pigeon Blood Ruby
To get a second bloody ruby, go to East Old Town at the bottom of the village and look for a mechanical door and a chicken mark on the left side of the map.
For this door you also need a handle from the Moreau section and on the other side there is a ladder.
Go up the ladder, go left and then go to the roof in front of you.
In the box you will find a second ruby bloody ruby, which you can repair in a Necklace with two holes.
Put both gems in the waiting necklace and then return to The Duke to get your hard earned money!
- Instructions Resident Evil Village Part 1 – To the village, Louis’s house and castle
- Resident Evil Village Prioress Door
- Resident Evil Village Part 3 – Hall of War, Dungeon, Bela Dimitrescu First Daughter Boss
- Statues of Resident Evil Village of Ablution
- Resident Evil Village Part 5 – wine cellar, terrace and courtyard
- Resident Evil Village piano puzzle
- Resident Evil Village Part 7 – Library The Second Daughter of Boss Fight
- Resident Evil Village 5 bells in the studio
- Resident Evil Village Part 9 – Map of treasures, roofs and the fight of the third daughter
- Resident Evil Village Lady Dimitrescu Boss Fight
- Resident Evil Village Part 11 – House with a red chimney
- Resident Evil Village Beneviento dollhouse Beneviento’s Treasure, door code, Music Box Puzzle solution
- Resident Evil Village Part 13 of Moreau Boss, Sluice Gate puzzle and key ship location
- Resident Evil Village Part 14 | No Puzzle, Otto’s Mill, Stronghold and Urias Boss Fight
- Resident Evil Village Part 15 | Heisenberg Factory and Boss Fight
- Resident Evil Village Part 16 | Finding Chris Redfield
- Resident Evil Village Part 17 Mother Miranda Final Boss