Chun-Li, also known as the “first lady of fighting games”, acquires the Blue Phoenix Ranger identity in Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid. Known for his powerful kicks from the Street Fighter series, Chun-Li’s style of play is unusually reflected in the Power Rangers – while many Street Fighter and Marvel vs. veterans. Capcom will be familiar with its control inputs, Battle for the Grid players will need to start practicing their quarter circles and Spinning Bird Kicks. Chun-Li is a fast fighter who is effective in close combat with her signature kick attacks and in zoning with her Kikoken fireball.
Try to be unpredictable with a unique set of Chun-Li attack attacks. They all leave their opponents stunned and stunned for a while.
- Tenkukyaku – Special
- Youshoukyaku – (in the air) Special
- Kasairyuu – Forward + Medium
- Kasairyuu (Fake-Out) – Forward + middle hold
- Yosokyaku – (in the air) down + medium
- Sankaku Tobi – Forward, by the wall
Hold and then forward + light / medium / heavy
One movement of the Chun-Li projectile is a bit difficult; hold for a while, but not for too long, then press forward and the attack button to fire the fireball. Using Light, Medium, or Heavy determines the speed and extent of the damage the fireball does.
During Kikoken, Heavy
Tracking Chun-Li can be even harder to enter; after launching Heavy Kikoken, spam the Heavy button and release the blue phoenix attack.
Quarterly circle forward (down, down forward, forward) + easy / medium / heavy
Chun-Li’s signature move allows you to shake kicks, with the number of kicks depending on whether you hit Light, Medium or Heavy. You can also do it in the air.
Tenku Hasha Kyaku
Heavy, Hyakuretsukyaku, heavy
Preheat your influx of kicks with a kick forward and then finish the special by kicking up.
Spinning Bird Kick
Hold down and then up + light / medium / heavy
A Spinning Bird kick will require some practice; hold for two or three seconds, then press the up button and the attack button at the same time.
- Shouheki Hanchou Kyaku – Special during the Spinning Bird kick
- Jimen Hanchou Han-en Shu – Heavy, Airborne Hyakuretsukyaku, Heavy
Use part of your Super meter to perform EX versions of your special moves.
- Shakunetsu Kikoken – Hold and then forward + (light + medium) / (medium + heavy)
- Hyakugouka – Quarter Circle Forward + (Light + Medium) / (Medium + Heavy)
- Spinning Phoenix – Hold and then up + (light + medium) / (medium + heavy)
- EX Spinning Bird Kick – Light + Special
Your Super Attacks will drain your entire meter and add a bit of cinematic flair.
- Hoyokusen – Heavy + Special