The Halloween Warframe event began, which brought Narber to the whole of Tenna. It’s time for scary things, fears and grinding. There are plenty of goodies available, including some very powerful Zaw parts that you’ll want to get your hands on, but you don’t have.
The Necralisk daughter / Kaeli will sell these items on a special card in exchange for the mother’s tokens, so visit and communicate with Necralisk, then select Naberus Treats to see them all.
How long is the event?
The event will run from October 6 to November 3, so you have plenty of time to get everything you could want.
The daughter has the following items in the Naberus Treats section:
- Naberus Ephemera Blueprint – 45 mother tokens
- Gram Day of the Dead Skin – 90 mother tokens
- Basmu Day of the Dead Skin – 90 mother tokens
- Basmu Blueprint – 125 mother tokens
- Ceti Lacera Plan – 125 mother tokens
- The Ballroom Simulacrum – 25 mother tokens
- Stinkeye Naberus Glyph – 20 mother tokens
- Rotting glyph Naberus – 20 mother tokens
- Grapeskull Naberus Glyph – 20 mother tokens
- Hallow’s Eve colors – 125 mother tokens
- Day of the Dead Voidrig Skin – 100 mother tokens
- Grim Grin Naberus Sigil – 10 mother tokens
- Noggle Statue – Stalker
- Whispering Naberus Mobile – 100 mother tokens
- Spinneret Ephemera – 150 mother tokens
- Nyctalus Ephemera – 200 mother tokens
How to get mother tokens
We have a little more detailed guide for you, but you can get tokens for the mother by running rewards for the mother on Necralisko.
Items you should prefer
Zaw and Arcanes are not available this year as they were recently part of the Plague Star event at Plains of Eidolon. This means that this year’s Naberus event is nice cosmetics, apart from the plans of Basmu and Ceti Lacera.
Because the other rewards are cosmetic, you can do pretty much what you like, but these Gram and Basmu skins are only available as part of the event, so you should catch them. The mobile phone is scary and horrible and a pleasure for lovers of tradition and Ephemera are solid options.