A brand new patch for Marvel’s Avengers is accessible on the consoles.
Crystal Dynamics has launched an replace for Marvel’s Avengers which fixes a number of playback breakpoints and makes some UI enhancements for storing backups.
You can even count on optimization of loading time and clothes rewards for marketing campaign campaigns will now not disappear from the Cosmetics Inventory consumer interface
Specifically for Xbox One, the repair permits successes to now be unlocked and elevated appropriately.
There’s even more to V1.2.5, so we have described the notes beneath.
The patch is already out there for the PS4 and will probably be launched later at this time for the Xbox One.
V1.3.0, one other repair, would be the largest to this point and can repair unhealthy situations for bugs mounted in 1.2.5, in addition to resolve a whole bunch of issues with decrease high quality of life. The growth crew is “vigorously testing” V1.3.0. to make sure that it’s prepared for deployment and that builders present an replace when the timeline is accessible for sharing.
If you are simply getting began, try our Marvel’s Avengers Gear information. Provides tips about tips on how to collect sources, improve gear, and discover unique gear.
Patch notes Marvel’s Avengers on September 9
Repair fixes for V1.2.4 have been mixed with V1.2.5 – the replace notes beneath for each updates. Patch V1.2.5 addresses a number of playback stops.
- Fixed an occasional bug the place gamers have been unable to proceed the marketing campaign because of the limitless loading display screen.
- This repair is not going to repair the repair for many who have already encountered it – unhealthy save states will probably be mounted in model 1.3.0.
- He solves most circumstances of a partially loaded Helicarrier, which resulted in limitless characters falling out of the world whereas attempting to entry the Avengers Initiative.
- There are uncommon circumstances the place this will nonetheless occur, however the repair will be certain that loading again into the principle menu after which returning to the Avengers initiative solves it. We’re nonetheless working to repair this bug utterly.
- The reward garments of the Mission marketing campaign will now not disappear from the Cosmetics Inventory consumer interface. This introduced itself as costumes that had beforehand been unlocked in the course of the marketing campaign – for instance, in Stark Tech clothes – and returned to a locked state.
- It prevented this from taking place in model 1.2.5, however the repair doesn’t return clothes for many who have already encountered it – unhealthy storage situations will probably be resolved in model 1.3.0.
- The Marketplace and Challenge Card will probably be restored and won’t be locked once more within the Cosmetics Inventory consumer interface. This featured as costumes beforehand unlocked by the online recreation – corresponding to Hero Challenge Card rewards, drop patterns, and faction sellers – returning to a locked state
- Updated Community Challenge consumer interface, which now displays present neighborhood progress.
- User interface enhancements for backup and storage
- Load time optimization
- Xbox solely: Successes ought to now be correctly unlocked and elevated. We are nonetheless inspecting whether or not all successes will probably be granted retroactively – our present idea is that a will based mostly on a story, however not a problem.