PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular mobile royal battle games in the world, in which a total of 100 players compete against each other, with the last being the winner. In order to eliminate enemies, you must have good weapons aiming and manipulation weapons, which can be improved better if you can reduce the recoil of the weapon.
Although the recoil is affected by many other factors, the Over the Shoulder (OTS) mode definitely helps to reduce this, because in this mode the weapon receives shoulder support.
OTS mode is not enabled in PUBG Mobile by default and can be turned on in the game settings. Along with recoil control, it will also give you a good shooting angle to help you easily eliminate enemies.
Here’s how to enable and use shoulder mode:
- In the game, go to the Settings section in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down, find the “Focus Features” option, and turn it on.
- Enter the match and raise your weapon.
- Click the OTS button to use Over Shoulder mode.
- Click the OTS button again to turn off Over Shoulder mode.