Resident Evil Village is full of puzzles that players will have to solve. They often provide an oasis of calm between all murders, but you will still want to have them resolved as quickly as possible.
Bell Puzzle can be found in the Atelier Room at Dimitrescu Castle. As players explore the castle, they discover a room with a massive image of Lady Dimitrescu. Nearby is a small picture with a note that all the bells are ringing.
This clue says that there are five bells in the room and players will reveal secrets if they can ring them all. You will find these five bells in the following places.
- On the table on the other side of the room from the entrance, next to the short spiral staircase.
- On the locker right inside the door you enter.
- In the clockwork behind the wall, look at the gap at the top and wait for the swing to ring.
- In a chandelier, players will have to turn the chandelier to get it.
- From the window above the giant image of Lady Dimitrescu. Players will first have to break this glass to hit the bell.
Players will have to hit the bells and, if necessary, can do so with bullets fired from a handgun. For some bells, this is the only way to hit them. Players will know that they hit the bells when a small flame appears above them.
Once all the bells have hit, players will be able to leave through the secret entrance that opens behind the main portrait.