Nier Reincarnation is a new mobile entry into the Nier franchise. The thing that sets it apart from any other game is the focus on invoking gacha. Your summons is very different, which means you can pick up a fantastic group on the first try or have the worst start of the game imaginable. Fortunately, you can come back again if you don’t like the summons you receive right away. This guide explains how to obtain these first summons and how you can run them again if they do not meet the standard.
How to restart
- Start Nier Reincarnation
- Go through the initial tasks, tutorials and scenes as quickly as possible
- Collect all pre-registration rewards from your inbox
- Spend all your resources to summon characters
- If you don’t like the presets you get, delete the game and clear the app data
- Download the game again, run a new file to save and repeat the process until you are satisfied with the characters you have acquired
As you can see, there is no way to restart if you do not clear the application data. Therefore, you have to start from the very beginning of the game to have another chance to get perfect roles for your initial characters, which means restart from the beginning. However, it doesn’t take as long as it may seem, because you can skip many early scenes to speed up the process.
If you do not want to repeat the perfect starting characters, continue the game as soon as you get the first pair. The only reason every player should try again is that they try to have optimal statistics on their summon.