There are two main reasons why you should use the Valorant code to redeem a gift card or use a Riot gift code, such as the Duality Code. Both require different methods of application, so we have described them in detail below.
If you are not sure in which area your code should be entered, do both. The code will not be invalidated due to the use of an incorrect application method.
How to redeem playing card codes
A big part of the curiosity that people around this topic have is the redemption of player card codes like Duality, so we’ll deal with that first. For gift cards / codes, scroll down to the next section. Applying card codes is easy, just add simple player cards to your collection by following these steps:
- Go to https://redeem.playvalorant.com/
- Make sure you’re signed in to your account
- Enter the code YTILAUD and unlock the Duality Player tab
How You Can Redeem Your Gift Cards / Codes in VALORANT
- Launch Valorant and log in to the game.
- Select the Valorant icon next to the Store tab.
- Select “Prepaid Cards and Codes”
- You will be prompted with a pop-up screen where you can enter the code
- Enter your code and press “Submit”
- When you click Submit, your rewards will be automatically credited to your account
If you receive error messages, simply try the application method because you may have entered the character incorrectly.