One of the challenges at Fortnite this week is to destroy enemy structures while driving a modified vehicle. It’s a fairly basic challenge, but there’s an easy way to pack it quickly and efficiently. Players who get to a Team Rumble match will find that they can pack it immediately.
When you show up in Team Rumble, head towards the gas station. Here you will find the vehicle and some off-road tires. You can throw off road tires at the vehicle to adjust it, and then head towards the first circle. It’s a good idea to hang yourself near a gas station in a circle so you can refuel when you need it.
From there, head to large groups of players and start breaking through structures. Building is one of the main activities in Team Rumble, so there will be a lot of them and hopefully you will get this challenge wrapped up before someone destroys your vehicle.
If you are unlucky and lose your car, you can grab another one or load into another game and repeat the process.
The rest of the 10th week challenges can be found below:
- Eliminate players while swimming (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Cause damage to players within 30 seconds of landing from a battle bus (0/150) – 24,000 ZK
- Get pickaxe elimination (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Build sand castles (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Cause damage by declining inventory drops (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Destroy enemy structures while driving a modified vehicle (0/10) – 24000 ZK
- Destroy sand castles (0/10) – 24,000 XP
- Legendary task – Time in the air using Hop Floppers and Shockwave grenades (100, 200, 300, 400, 500) – 35,000 XP to 24,500 XP