Spectral Debris is a resource that was added to the Warframe in the Sisters of Parvos update. It is used as a building material for Hound partners, which were also added in the update.
Spectral Debris can be obtained by killing Errant Specters in Granum Void. Errant Specters are a common enemy in Granum Void because they are constantly multiplying. Attacking players with beams of energy at a distance that can spin. When killed, they leave behind the Specter Particle ghost, which can only be killed with Xoris glaze.
How to get to Granum Void
Players will need Granum Crowns to earn Granum Void. Granum Crowns were introduced to Warframe in the Deadlock Protocol update. These resources will allow you to visit another dimension and fight an army of evil ghosts. To get Granum Crowns, you’ll need to play missions on the new Corpus Ship, which was introduced with an update.
Different types of crowns fall on different levels of mission difficulty. So up to level 14 for the first, level 25 or so for the second, and level 30 plus for the second.
- Granum Crown – gain access to Granum Void (you can launch Protea Nueroptics on rotation C)
- Exemplar Granum Crown – you get access to the Extended Granum Void (it can drop the Protea chassis on rotation C)
- Zenith Granum Crown – you get access to the Nightmare Granum Void (you can launch Protea Systems on rotation C)
Below is a list of sample missions for each type of Granum Crown:
- Fossa (Venus) – Granum Crown
- Trition (Neptune) – Exemplar Crown
- Oceanum (Pluto) – Zenith Crown