How to get Legendary Cores in Fallout 76 – All events

Picture over Bethesda

For those interested in creating legendary upgrades in Fallout 76, Legendary Cores will be the main component you will need. It will be one of the many craft components you will look for in the game to build excellent weapons and armor for your characters to face the toughest enemies in the game. There are several ways to earn legendary kernels, giving you plenty of options for chasing these items and having lots in your inventory so you can use them whenever you want to upgrade your equipment.

You can get legendary cores by attending public events, daily operations or participating in seasonal events. These are all ways you can get legendary cores.

The best method of Legendary Cores farming will be to complete the public events that are taking place in Fallout 76. You may want to work with a group of players to increase your chances of success. For these events, there is a 48% chance of one legendary nucleus falling, a 32% chance of two legendary nuclei falling, and a 20% chance of three legendary nuclei falling.

event Type Rewards
Decryption Daily operations 1, 2 or 3
Uplink Daily operations 1, 2 or 3
Colossal problem Public event 8
Stories of fire Public event 2 to 6
Dear guests Public event 1, 2 or 3
Encrypt Public event 8
Feed the people Public event 1, 2 or 3
Free range Public event 1 to 8, depending on Brahmin’s survival
Guided meditation Public event 1, 2 or 3
Swamp heart Public event 1, 2 or 3
Jailbreak Public event 1, 2 or 3
Line in the sand Public event 1, 2 or 3
Lode Baring Public event 1, 2 or 3
One violent night Public event 1, 2 or 3
The path to enlightenment Public event 1, 2 or 3
Project paradise Public event 1 to 8, depending on the surviving creatures
Radiation rumble Public event 1, 2 or 3
Scorched earth Public event 5
A swarm of suitors Public event 1, 2 or 3
Tea time Public event 1, 2 or 3
Test your metal Public event 1, 2 or 3
Uranium fever Public event 1, 2 or 3
Fasnacht Day Seasonal event 1, 2 or 3, depending on the surviving robots
Grahm’s meat cook Seasonal event 1, 2 or 3

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

x
Scroll to Top