Hound Companions have been added to the Warframe in the Sister of Parvos update and are a new unit that you can bring into battle with you, of course, after you add them to your collection. Remember that you cannot have Kuva Lich active when trying to generate a new Parvos sister.
Each Corpus sister comes with their own hound, which players can get after defeating this Parvos sister in battle. Dogs are also Modular Companions, and in addition to earning your Sister’s Hound, there is also a chance for a separate Hound Component to begin the process of creating your truly customized Hound Companion. Every hound you come across can have a subset of different components.
Hound Component Blueprints are negotiable. Players can visit their feet in Fortune and build a Hound Companion with their components. Here you can also provide your foot hanger for 4K Solaris United Standing.
Hound Precepts are rewarded based on the model, holder and stabilizer selected at Legs in Fortune.
The statistics below are at the maximum position.
- Model Hec – balance audit prescription
- Unleash a series of shock waves that knock enemies within 15 meters and cause 300 damage.
- Dorma Model – Repo Audit Precept
- It emits a magnetic pulse that disarms enemies up to 30 m.
- Model Bhaira – zero audit
- It negates the aura and abilities on the enemy Exim and transfers the aura to Hound for 60 s.
- Urga Bracket – Diversified Denial Precept
- Produces 3 ghosts that fight for 30 seconds, each dealing 85% damage to Hounds.
- Zubb Bracket – Evasive Denial Precept
- Teleports a safe distance and engages a displacement field, giving you a 75% chance to dodge enemy fire for 8 seconds.
- Cela Bracket – Reflex Denial Precept
- Generates a shield that reflects 90% of the damage (including friendly fire) for 10 seconds as magnetic damage within 12 meters.
- Hint Stabilizer – prescription of a synchronized prospectus
- It fires a spark looking for the nearest enemy at a distance of 30 meters, causing damage to 300 electricity within a radius of 10 meters. The spark bounces up to 7 times and searches for the nearest enemy within 30 meters.
- Wanz stabilizer – regulation on the prospectus
- It launches a beacon on the enemy within 27 meters, which launches an orbital strike that causes damage by a 1200 explosion within a radius of 7 meters.
- Frak stabilizer – a prescription focused on the prospectus
- It fires a beam of energy that causes 900,900 damage for 4.5 seconds.
Melee Hound weapons are rewarded after getting the completed Hound from the foundry (when you defeated Sister Parvos) or building a Hound on the Legs in Fortune. The type of melee weapon depends on Hound’s model.
Akaten (model Hec Hound)
Melee attacks develop with Puncture and Slash damage.
Batoten (model Dorma Hound)
Melee attacks penetrate severe Impact and Puncture damage.
Lacerten (Bhaira Hound Model)
Hound melee attacks are destroyed by damaging Impact and Slash.