For those who want to become a pilot in BitLife, you will need to undergo some additional training to prove your worth flying in the sky. The work required to become a pilot is not too difficult, but a license test can be a challenge.
You must complete 40 hours of pilot training before attempting the pilot license test. The quickest way to do this is to go to the Assets tab, click on all the air shops that sell the plane or helicopter, and click on the vehicle. This game will warn you that you cannot buy this vehicle until you have a pilot’s license, and then offer you the opportunity to go to pilot school.
Each pilot school lesson costs $ 165, so you can choose to take one or take 10. We recommend 10 to speed up the process. You will have to do this four times and then you are ready to take the test.
To take the pilot test, go to the Activities tab and scroll down until you reach the License. You can choose to take a pilot test and you will be asked to obtain a license. Here is a breakdown of all the potential questions that the BitLife test will ask you and their answers.
- What is the name of this flap on the horizontal stabilizer?
- What is the name of this flap on the vertical stabilizer?
- What is the force acting against the pressing force for the flight?
- What is the force acting against the traction force in flight?
- What is the term for the rotational movement of the nose of the aircraft?
- What is the nickname for the six basic aircraft instruments?
- Pack of six
- What is the name of the pilot on the plane?
- What does the landing sign at the airport mean a red background with a yellow line leading from the bottom right to the bottom left?
- Be careful
- What is a landing sign at an airport with a red background and a yellow cross?
- Landing prohibited
- What is a landing sign on an airport red background with two yellow lines in the middle?
- Emergency landing only
- What is the signal of the marshal of the plane to cross the signals above their heads?
- What is the signal of the aircraft for the right hand straight, the left hand moving up?
- Turn left
- What is the signal of the marshal of the plane from two hands up?
- Continue straight
- What is the name of this pitot-static device, which has a vertical speed in the middle?
- Vertical speed indicator (VSI)
- What is the name of this pitot-static tool that has ALT in the middle?
- What is the name of this gyroscopic instrument with the airplane in the middle, L on the left and R on the right?
- Slenderness indicator
- What is the name of this gyroscopic device with the outline of the airplane in the middle?
- Direction indicator
After answering the question, you will receive a pilot’s license and you can freely buy any air vehicle you want to buy. If you fail, you can take the test again next year.