Astilla Prime is Gara Prime’s signature weapon, throwing terrifying shards of glass at enemies who break on impact and tearing them to pieces.
Getting your hands on Astilla Prime Relics is pretty standard, so in this guide we’ll walk you through the exact Relics you need and some of the best places to prepare them for new players who want to add it to their collection. Warframes.
Astilla Prime Relics
The important thing when managing for prime numbers is to know what relics to look for when playing the game. The following Relics contain the various components you need to build Astilla Prime, and we’ll also show you the rarity of the component. Remember that the rarer a part is, the less likely you are to get the part, so farming can take longer if you’re not lucky.
- Barrel – lithium A4 – rare
- Receiver – Axi N7 – standard
- Warehouse – Meso T5 – unusual
- Blueprint – Neo T4 – unusual
Astilla Prime Relic Farming
You can get different types of relics by different activities. These are, in my opinion, some of the best activities to get any type of Relic.
- Pour – Hepit in the void. Lith Relic practically guarantees fast capture after completion. You will spend a short time in this mission.
- Meat – Me on Jupiter. In a defensive mission, rotation A has a very high chance of dropping Meso Relic. Make ten waves, then leave and repeat for Meso farming.
- Neo – Xini and Eris. Eavesdropping mission. Rotation A is guaranteed to be Neo Relic.
- Axi – Xini and Eris. Rotations B and C on this capture cancel the Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
Once you have them all collected, take your Relics to the Void Fissure missions on the main Navigation screen and open them. It shouldn’t take you long to track down all the relics you need to get Astilla Prime. Don’t forget to go to the recruitment card in the chat and find the groups trying to open the Relics to find the same pieces as you, because it will dramatically reduce your farming time when opening them. This is especially useful when trying to unlock rarer components, because everyone in the group can run the same Relic filled at the best level.