Week 10 in Fortnite has come and brings new challenges and challenges. One of them is the elimination of the player while swimming. This means that you have to swim, not another player, so shooting someone into the water from the ground will not get stuck.
There are two main ways to meet this challenge. In a Solos, Duos, Trios or Squad match, you want to get to the islands in the middle of Lazy Lake. Scratch a little and then head to the island until someone tries to move from Lazy to Misty or otherwise. When you see them, jump into the water and start blasting until they are removed. It is one of the larger bodies of water in the game, it is largely completely open and tends to have high traffic at the beginning of the game.
Another way is to load into Team Rumble. There are so many shootouts in this mode, so it’s almost guaranteed you’ll be able to be knocked out while swimming during a match if you’re lucky in the storm circle.
The rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 10 Challenge challenges are:
- Eliminate players while swimming (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Cause damage to players within 30 seconds of landing from a battle bus (0/150) – 24,000 ZK
- Get pickaxe elimination (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Build sand castles (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Cause damage by declining inventory drops (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Destroy enemy structures while driving a modified vehicle (0/10) – 24000 ZK
- Destroy sand castles (0/10) – 24,000 XP
- Legendary task – Time in the air using Hop Floppers and Shockwave grenades (100, 200, 300, 400, 500) – 35,000 XP to 24,500 XP