Krafton has released the biggest update of the season in the history of PUBG Mobile after the release of patch 1.5. Starting with PUBG Mobile Season 20, the duration of one season and the Royale Pass has been extended to three months and divided into three cycles. In addition, the number of seasons was also reset, as Activision did with COD Mobile a few months ago, and season 20 was renamed season 1 of cycle1.
The PUBG Mobile Cycle1 Season1 (C1S1) update has added completely new exclusive season rewards to the Royale Pass section, including clothing, ornaments, emoticons and more. In addition, players can start moving their ranks to reach the level of conquerors.
Download update PUBG Mobile Season 20 (C1S1)
Unlike the PUBG Mobile 1.5 update, the Season 20 (C1S1) update cannot be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, and players can download it by following the steps below:
- Open PUBG Mobile on your device and make sure it is running the latest version, ie PUBG Mobile 1.5.
- If you haven’t updated your game yet, go to the app store and if you’re having trouble downloading the latest update from the Google Play Store, install it via an APK.
- There will be a small update in the game on the game loading screen.
- The update will start downloading automatically and will take a few seconds.
- Log in with your account if you haven’t already, and the RP part of the game will unlock with the arrival of PUBG Mobile Season 20 (C1S1).
- Go to the RP section on the right side of the screen and start completing your missions to unlock rewards.