PUBG Corporation has released an update to PUBG Mobile Season 19 on global servers. This update added a number of new season’s new rewards to the Royale Pass, including clothes, ornaments, emoticons and more. In addition, players can start pushing in their ranks and unlock different reward levels.
Download the PUBG Mobile Season 19 update
Unlike PUBG Mobile 1.4, the Season 19 update cannot be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, and players can download it by following these steps:
- Open PUBG Mobile on your device and make sure it is running the latest version, ie PUBG Mobile 1.4.
- If you haven’t updated your game yet, go to the app store and if you’re having trouble downloading the latest update from the Google Play Store, install it via APKs.
- There will now be a small update to the game on the game loading screen.
- The update will start downloading automatically and will take a few seconds.
- Now log in with your account, if you haven’t already, and the RP part of the game will be unlocked with the arrival of PUBG Mobile Season 19.
- Go to the RP section on the right side of the screen and start completing your missions to unlock rewards.