The Legendary Quest for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 8 is to ignite the structure. This has been a common challenge at Fortnite over the years, but exactly how to do it can change with each season.
In season 6, the easiest way to ignite structures is to use Firefly Jars. Fireflies can be found and collected all over the map. This small glowing insect is often found near campfires and wooded areas. When they gather by interacting with them, they become Firefly Jars, throwing weapons that ignite any structure they hit.
Another way to easily ignite structures is the Primal Flame Bow. The Primal Flame bow can be made by creating a Primal Bow and using a gas container or Firefly container. By opening the Inventory and clicking on the craft tab, the player will get the appropriate options to create it if they have all the items on the toolbar.
If you can’t find the original bow, you can make it with a makeshift bow and some animal bones from chickens, wolves or boars.
It should now be noted that you can also set fire structures by blowing gas canisters or gas pumps, but these methods do not count towards the Milestone challenge or seasonal challenges.
An important note also is that when Fortnite had the last challenge, which involved setting structures on fire, he was tapped for many players. If you fail to increment the counter, no matter what method of shooting you use, then this task is more than likely eavesdropped on. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about eavesdropping tasks until Epic releases an update that fixes the problem or automatically fixes the task for all the players involved.
The rest of the challenges of Chapter 2 of Season 6, Week 8 can be found below:
- Collect science books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Use the launcher from Guardian Towers (0/3) – 24000 XP
- Open the chests in the Spire or Guardians tower (0/2) – 24,000 XP
- Damage your opponent within 10 seconds of landing (0/1) – 24000 ZK
- Dance in the kitchen Durr Burger (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Use Firefly Jar in Pizza Pit (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Drive from Durr Burger to Pizza Pit without an exciting vehicle (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Legendary task – destroy structures with fire (100, 200, 300, 400, 500) – 35,000 XP to 24,500 XP