With the Chains of Domination patch, the developers of World of Warcraft: Shadowlands have introduced several new content that players can immerse themselves in. One of them is a new megadungeon called Tazavesh, which allows players to engage in robbery-like escapades, fight some great bosses and gain big loot. However, this does not end Tazaveš’s surprise. Players can also unlock the hard mode version of the dungeon to actually test their skills. If you want to know how to unlock hard mode, we present below.
How to activate Tazavesh hard mode
Activating hard mode in Tazavesh requires a little work. You must first obtain an item called Passitable-Forged Credentials. To do this, you need to take a few steps.
- Defeat Tazaves’ first boss.
- Take the stairs to the right of the boss and you will find a hidden merchant named Questionable Trader.
- Buy fraudulent information from a merchant.
- Head to Au’Myza’s Oasis and take action there. You must first talk to Xy’darid and buy any item he sells. Then one person in your group has to deliver this item to their respective broker, while the others prevent it from being killed. Do it three times and you will be able to enter the Oasis.
- Once inside, talk to Au’manal and exchange your Fraudulent credentials for a demonstrably falsified credential.
When all is done, you will receive a new task called Tazavesh: A Hard Bargain. Go to the instance with a fresh version of the dungeon and don’t talk to the customs officer. If you do, the NPC you need to activate hard mode will be gone. Instead, you must search for Fe’tajid at the beginning of the instance. Use your demonstrably forged credentials to become a Broker and talk to Fe’tajid to activate the hard mode.