Progression in Hood: Outlaws & Legends is divided into three different paths: Player Rank, Individual Characters, and Hideout Rank. Although they are mostly interconnected, there are some slight differences between them. Depending on what you want to further unlock in the progressive game system, you should focus on each progression at once.
Player ranking increases by meeting daily challenges and gaining many XP in matches, Character evaluation is enhanced by getting XP with specific outlaws and Hideout Rank is increased by forfeiting part of your stolen gold at the end of the match. All three ranks give you access to new weapons and weapons, and your character ranks also unlock new outlaw benefits to customize your playing style.
We strongly recommend that new players first focus on leveling their individual character levels. Access to more benefits speeds up the overall process across all characters and creates new ways to play the game.
Passive XP and gold gain
Most things you can do in Hod: The Outlaws & Legends match will passively give you a few XP points and gold. It is best to do the things described below, whenever you have the opportunity, not only to stand up faster, but also to help your team.
- Opening the locked door will give you 25 XP and gold. Marianne and Tooke unlock the door quietly, while the other outlaws make a lot of noise.
- Deploying climbing ropes will give you 25 XP and gold. All characters can put on ropes while standing at the anchor point of the rope, and Marianne and Robin can also do so by shooting an arrow from below.
- Marking enemies will give you 50 ZK and gold, and marking interactive objects will give you 25 ZK and gold.
- Killing the State Rangers will give you 25 ZK and gold, and killing enemy players will give you 50 ZK and gold. Extra points and gold are earned for carrying out executions.
- Conquering neutral and enemy-controlled spawn points will give you 100 XP and gold.
- Using the skills of your outlaw will give you 100 ZK and gold and has the potential to give you more with certain benefits.
- And, of course, everything related to the primary goals – such as finding a safe, carrying a chest and reeling – gives you extra ZK and rewards your entire team with more gold.
At the end of each match, three special prizes based on goals are awarded. The player who steals the vault key from the sheriff first receives the Pickpocket award, the player who unlocks the safe receives the Vault Breaker award, and the one who carries the longest distance to the chest receives the Loot Hoarder award. Each prize has a hefty bonus of 500 XP and other players have the opportunity to toss one gold coin to the prize recipients.
XP bonus benefits builds
The best way to get more XP and gold is to play well and focus on the strengths of your chosen outlaw. For example, Marianne is custom made to catch thorns and kill farm guards, and John is excellent at carrying chests and winches and will often provide you with a Loot Hoarder award.
Each character in Hood: Outlaws & Legends also has a set of benefits to choose from to further accelerate their XP and gold. These specialized sets motivate you to play your role effectively and help you not only line up faster, but also win more games in general.
WITH An effective killer and Territorial thief, Marianne gets more XP for performing players and state guards and for getting spawn points.
Robin can take Reticent Recon with any other combination of benefits to get more ZK for killing chest carriers and capturing spawn points.
WITH Dying revenge and Stable tankJohn becomes stronger in PvP and should play aggressively and fight enemy players as often as possible for extra XP points.
If Tooke adds Unshakable faith By improving his building, he gains more ZK for marking Rangers and enemy players.