New contracts, escalations and different Elusive Target missions are coming to Hitman 2 this month.
Hitman 2 gamers have one thing to look ahead to this month, and the month-to-month goodness of Agent 47 started final week with Occupational Hazards contracts.
A new Escalation Agreement might be made obtainable tomorrow, adopted by a “Holiday Surprise”, a new Elusive Goal and one other new Escalation Agreement on the finish of the 12 months.
Here’s what Hitman 2 gamers should do look forward to December:
- New really useful contracts (now out): Occupational hazards (Now obtainable) – All chosen contracts are created by group members after which added to the sport for all gamers to get pleasure from. The chosen contracts might be chosen on the idea of themes – and the primary is “Occupational Risks”, as all contracts concentrate on jobs, occupations and professions.
- New escalation settlement (December 13): Aelwin Augment – Escalation contracts concentrate on how gamers can adapt their abilities and play types to the varied problems they will throw into the agent’s path. This new escalation settlement is happening on the mysterious island of Sgail and it’ll undoubtedly be an unforgettable go to.
- Holiday Surprise (December 16): “Stay tuned” for a time-limited Christmas-themed shock coming later this month.
- New elusive goal (December 21): Revolutionary – The new elusive vacation spot will arrive in Santa Fortuna for 10 days and it is possible for you to to unlock the occasional vacationer in a gloved swimsuit in the event you handle to finish it. Further particulars on this settlement might be obtainable within the coming weeks. In the meantime, take a have a look at Elusive target rewards weblog put up for a full overview of ET rewards.
- New escalation (December 27): Turms Infatuation – The moon might be wrapped in an escalation contract in Santa Fortuna.
Hitman 2 is offered for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.