VR flagship from Valve Half-Life: Alyx is coming to Steam in the present day.
In the recreation Alyx Vance and her father Eli, which takes place between the occasions of Half-Life and Half-Life 2, “start an early resistance against the brutal occupation of the Earth by combinations”. As Alyx, you interact in fight, resolve puzzles and discover a abandoned world by an alien invasion.
Half-Life: Alyx was first launched in November 2019 and shortly led to the worldwide sale of the Valve Index headset – in fact, it is also appropriate with many different VR headsets, together with the less expensive Windows Mixed Reality headsets.
So how will it end up? Read a abstract of reviews from round the internet beneath:
- Review of Gameerror – The VR killer app is a key a part of the Half-Life 5/5 story
- Eurogamer – Recommended
- American player – 4.5 / 5
- IGN – 10/10
- PC Gamer – 92/100
- Venturebeat – 80/100
- Gamesradar – 4.5 / 5
- Gamespot – 9/10
- PCGamesN – 9/10
- Chronicle of video games – 5/5
- PC world – 4.5 / 5
- Road to VR – 10/10
- Polygon – Recommended
- Engadget – “Half-Life: Alyx not only retread what we have seen in previous games, but also proves that it is possible to create a lengthy and big-budget CoR title. “
- Ars Technica – “VR’s biggest adventure game yet – and then another”
- Kotaku – “Half-Life: Alyx reaches incredibly high heights and at the same time can be too ambitious and too conservative for his own good.“
- The Verge – “This is not Valve in his most revealed way – but after waiting more than ten years, it’s a Half-Life story I didn’t know I wanted.”