Arc System Works has provided an exciting and deep fighting game that will entertain the most dedicated fan of the latest newcomers: Guilty Gear Strive. For some, however, Japanese voice playing can be a turning point for newcomers to the genre. If you want to hear what the characters are saying during the battles, you may be pleased to know that there is English dubbing. Here’s how to activate it.
How to switch to English version
- In the main menu, move the cursor down to Settings.
- Go to the sound settings
- At the bottom you will find the voice language option. From here you can switch between English and Japanese.
- Unfortunately, you cannot change the language in the game.
Who is in the cast of Guilty Gear Strive?
Some may not appreciate that the original context of the Japanese delivery is not in the English version. However, there is a talented group of actors on Guilty Gear Strive. Here are some exceptional artists:
- Matthew Mercer (Resident Evil: Revelations 2, Overwatch, Fire Emblem: Awakening) as Zato = 1
- Sean Chiplock (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mortal Kombat 11, Final Fantasy VII Remake) as Ky Kiske
- Laura Stahl (The Promised Neverland, Beyblade Burst, Monster Hunter Rise) as Ramlethal
- Tara Platt (Marvel’s Spiderman, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Persona 3) as Millia Rage
- Amber Lee Connors (Jujutsu Kaisen, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV, Pokemon: Twilight Wings) as I-NO