The Genshin Impact 2.1 update will add four new weapons, including Engulfing Lightning, Everlasting Moonglow, Luxurious Sea-Lord and The Catch. The luxurious Sea-Lord is a 4-star weapon and increases the DMG Elemental Burst by 12 percent in the 1st position in the refining.
In addition, when Elemental Burst hits opponents, there is a 100 percent chance of summoning a titanic tuna that charges and distributes 100 percent of ATK as AoE DMG. If you want to get your hands on Luxurious Sea-Lord, here’s how to get it.
How to Get a Luxury Sea-Lord
Players can win the Luxurious Sea-Lord from the Moonlight Merriment from September 27 (10:00:00). To participate in the event, you will need to reach Adventure Rank 28 or higher and complete the Archon Quest “Chapter I: Act III – A New Star is Coming” and “Trulla Chapter: Act I – Mondstadt Gastronomy Trip”.
To win the Luxory Sea-Lord, players must first complete “Moonlight Merriment: Part I” and “The Many Matters of the Moonchase Festival”, which will be available at the start of the event. You can then earn the 4-star weapon and its upgrade materials as rewards through either Moonlight Seeker or Trail of Delicaties.
- When any of the Path of Stalwart Stone / Path of Gentle Breezes / Path of Austere Frost game phases are available during the event, players will be able to explore the corresponding Moonlight Seeker areas.
- Then travelers will have to collect Moonchase and Mystmoon Chests spells to the designated area to advance in that area.
- When the level of progress reaches a certain level, players will be rewarded with a luxurious Sea-Lord along with his upgrade materials, weapon-raising materials, primogems and a festive fever.
- When one of the game phases is available during the event, a challenge to camp in the “Delicatessen Trail” will open.
- Players will need to meet this challenge to obtain materials for perfecting the luxurious Lord of the Sea (Claymore), Primogems, Mora, materials for improving talents, materials for improving characters, and festive fever.