Do you get CCleaner error R6002 floating level help not loaded each time you run the CCleaner app? This put up is for you.
CCleaner is likely one of the greatest software for PC tools developed by Piriform Ltd with a number of tools equivalent to registry cleaner, software uninstaller, disk analyzer, duplicate finder, drive wiper and lots of extra.
However, Windows users reported that they skilled CCleaner error r6002 which crashes the lively program window and generates knowledge freezing. Meanwhile, the reason for CCleaner error r6002 could also be due to the next causes:
- Virus or malware an infection
- Corrupt Windows registry
- Intrusive Piriform packages
- Incomplete set up of CCleaner
Therefore, Windows Report Team has gathered the perfect options so that you can resolve CCleaner error r6002.
Procedure to fix CCleaner error r6002
- Run a whole system scan
- Perform PC registry cleanup
- Perform system restoration
- Use MalwareBytes
- Reinstall CCleaner
- Run Windows Update
Solution 1: Run a full system scan
Virus and malware may cause CCleaner error “R6002 floating point support not loaded”. Therefore, run a whole system scan on your PC to take away all attainable virus corruption. There are a number of third-party antivirus software you should utilize.
You also can use Windows’ built-in antivirus, Windows Defender. To run a whole system scan on Windows 10 Creators Update:
- Go to Start> sort ‘defender’> double-click Windows Defender to launch the software.
- Select the protect icon within the left pane.
- In the brand new window, click on on the “Advanced Scan” option.
- Check the total scan option to begin a full scan of malicious software.
Alternatively, we strongly advocate that you simply check out a number of the greatest antivirus software in your Windows PC and set up them on your pc. Some third-party antivirus packages equivalent to BullGuard, BitDefender, Malwarebytes, and so forth are ideal for virus removing.
Solution 2: Perform PC Cleanup
One of the primary causes of CCleaner error r6002 is due to lacking or unhealthy system file. Meanwhile, the system file controller scans for corrupt or lacking recordsdata and repairs them. To run an SFC scan on your Windows 10 PC:
- Go to Start> sort cmd> right-click Command Prompt> choose Run as Administrator.
- Now enter sfc / scannow command.
- Wait for the scan course of to finish and restart the pc. All corrupted recordsdata are changed on reboot.
However, if this technique doesn’t stop CCleaner error r6002, you may proceed to the subsequent technique.
- RELATED: Fix: CCleaner Error When Opening Files for Writing
Solution 3: Perform system restoration
Safe Mode is a diagnostic mode in Windows that begins your PC with only primary recordsdata and drivers working.
However, you may carry out System Restore in protected mode to revert to a selected restore level on your system earlier than you begin experiencing CCleaner error r6002. To do that:
- Turn off the PC and switch it on once more.
- Navigate to the “Run in safe mode” option and press “Enter”.
- Go to Start> Type “System Restore” after which press “Enter.”
- Follow the directions to return to a selected restore level.
- Wait for the method to finish, then restart.
Note: Make certain you may determine the date of the restore level earlier than the error message seems. System Restore doesn’t have an effect on any of your recordsdata, paperwork, or private info.
Solution 4: Use MalwareBytes
Another technique of fixing CCleaner error r6002 is to make use of MalwarebytesAdwCleaner. This program is a free software that scans and removes malicious software out of your PC.
To obtain, set up, and use MalwarebytesAdwCleaner on your Windows PC:
- Download MalwarebytesAdwCleaner right here.
- Double-click the obtain exe file and observe the directions to finish the set up.
- After set up, right-click the MalwarebytesAdwCleaner icon, then choose “Run as administrator” to open this system.
- On the MalwarebytesAdwCleaner screen, click on the “Scan” button to begin the scan operation.
- After scanning is full, click on the “Clean” button.
- Now click on “OK” when prompted to restart the PC to finish the cleansing.
- RELATED: CCleaner doesn’t delete Firefox historical past [Fix]
Solution 5: Reinstall CCleaner
Some Windows users reported that they have been capable of fix CCleaner error r6002 by reinstalling CCleaner. To reinstall CCleaner, you have to uninstall it from Programs and Features, after which set up it afterwards. To do that:
- Click the Start button, after which click on Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features, or Uninstall a program beneath the Programs tab.
- In the checklist of put in packages, search CCleaner.
- Click the Uninstall button that seems on the high of this system checklist and observe the directions to uninstall CCleaner.
- Restart the PC afterwards.
- Download CCleaner now official website
- Double-click the executable file and observe the directions to put in CCleaner.
In addition, you may take into account downloading Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributable Package ; this installs runtime parts of Visual C ++ libraries required to run functions equivalent to CCleaner developed with Visual C ++ on a pc.
Solution 6: Run Windows Update
Microsoft is consistently releasing Windows updates to enhance system stability and fix varied issues and bugs on your PC. However, you may observe these steps to replace your Windows OS:
- Go to Start> sort “update” within the search box, then click on “Windows Update” to proceed.
- In the Windows Update window, check for updates and set up out there updates.
- After the replace is full, restart your Windows PC.
Did any of those options assist? Let us know within the feedback part below.