For Honor meets Assassin’s Creed at the first ever crossover motion in the game, with chosen modes instructed by Warren Vidic of Abstergo Industries.
For the Creed is a For Honor crossover event with Assassin’s Creed that provides gamers entry to a “special 4v4 Dominion mode variant” that features commanders Ezio Auditore da Firenze and Cesare Borgia, in addition to Assassin’s Creed adjustments with a map theme, troopers and a few game animation.
Defeating commanders in Assassins and Templars Dominion Mode rewards groups 300 factors. The first staff to win 1,000 and break their opponents throughout the break wins.
The premise of the crossover relies on Absterg’s new “gaming experience,” which Animus makes use of to “transport players to a time when knights, Vikings, Samurai and Wu Lin are fighting each other.”
The content material of the event consists of:
- Special variation of the 4v4 Dominion mode
- The iconography of Assassin’s Creed and Animus seems on the map
- Soldiers will probably be themed round distinctive factions linked to Assassin’s Creed games
- Updated game options corresponding to Leap of Faith and air assassination animations
- Game menus are displayed by way of Animus
- Assassin’s Creed with customization themes
- Narration by Absterg Warren Vidic in chosen game modes
- Lootable game logos from each Assassin’s Creed game
Customizable objects embody “Mask Outfits based on Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, the new Emote Haystack, Hidden Blade Execution, Animus Effects, Animus Battle Outfits, Assassin- and Templar-themed Elite Outfits, and weapons from the Assassin’s Creed Franchise.”
For the Creed runs from right now till Thursday, January 10.
From now till January 14, gamers can decide up For the Creed packages for 35,000 steels per hero, though this worth might fluctuate relying on the content material you have already unlocked.